How to Enter
To be considered for the 41st edition of the Miss Nigeria Pageant, you must pay at any Heritage Bank Branch with the following details:
ACCOUNT NAME: MISS NIGERIA PAGEANT
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5800001957
BANK: HERITAGE BANK PLC.
Pay a non-refundable fee of 5,000 Naira to Heritage Bank
- Fill in the online form and include your Teller Number.
- Print your copy sent to your email and present it at the casting venue.
International applicants only
Applicants can also apply by submitting a YouTube video (Please note International applicants must be of Nigeria Citizen by birth)
We are searching for young girls all around the world to be part of this great opportunity. Send a two-minute video clip of yourself with your name, age, occupation, a brief background and tell us why you want to be the next Miss Nigeria, upload to YouTube and email the link to email@example.com .
Make a video of yourself with your name, age, occupation, a brief background and tell us why you want to be the next Miss Nigeria on Instagram and tag us @missnigeriaorg. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #MissNigeria2017
This should be done on or before November 11th, 2017.
(THIS APPLIES ONLY TO INTERNATIONAL CONTESTANTS)
All participants must:
- be between the ages of 18 and 25 years old
- be Nigerian citizens
- be of good health and character
- not be married, mothers or pregnant
- speak fluent English
- not have tattoos or piercings
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRESENTED AT CASTING VENUE
- Bank teller (proof of payment)
- ID card and a copy of birth certificate
- 2 recent photographs (one head- to- shoulder and one full length). Please note that pictures will not be returned.